A Downtown Walnut Creek “FUNdraiser” to Support the Walnut Creek Education Foundation
Join us to Taste and Toast to Education! Enjoy a downtown evening stroll with family and friends and sample, sip, savor, and shop in support of our schools. This is a great way to discover places in Walnut Creek you may have never seen, or to visit the places you already know and love.
A family-friendly event benefiting the Walnut Creek Education Foundation, coupon books contain a variety of food, drink, and dessert coupons. The booklet contains coupons that can be exchanged for one small sample at each restaurant as well as valuable merchant discounts.
Coupon books can be purchased online NOW for $30 each (coupon books will be $40 on day of the event).
“How many books should I buy?” We recommend a book for each adult and extras for the kids.
100% of the proceeds benefit WCEF!
May 10, 2017 from 5-9 pm
Parking is FREE after 5 pm in any of the 3 Walnut Creek parking lots:
- 1625 Locust Street: North Locust Street Parking Garage—next to the Lesher Center for the Arts
- 1350 Locust Street: South Locust Street Parking Garage—between Mt. Diablo Blvd. and Cypress Street, above Lark Creek
- 1390 N. Broadway: Broadway Parking Garage—one block south of the downtown library
A Special Thanks to Our Sponsors!
Current Participating Restaurants & Merchants!
(Check back often as the list keeps growing!)
- 1515 Restaurant & Lounge
- Boudin San Francisco
- Buckhorn Grill
- Buon Vino
- Cafe Leonidas
- Canvas and Cabernet
- Extreme Pizza
- Havana Restaurant
- Home of Chicken and Waffles
- Il Fornaio
- Lark Creek
- Limon Ristorante
- Main St Kitchen
- Massimo Ristorante
- Montecatini Ristorante
- Mr. Green Bubble
- The Red Box (serving food)
- Sauced BBQ & Spirits
- Skipolini’s Pizza & Pasta
- Teleferic Barcelona
- Urban Remedy